New Build...Questions???

Hey everyone, I'm new to bike building, but have been welding and fabricating for over 40 years. I'm working on a Warrior trike, and have measured 20 times, and cut once. I'm to the crucial point of fitting the frame together. After cutting the 45 degree V notch in the rear seat tube, and building a wooden jig, for the rest of the frame. With the seat tube on a block 5" off of the ground, the front boom 11 " off of the ground, and the middle boom sitting in between at the 19" mark on the seat boom, I'm coming up with a 48 degree angle between the seat boom and the middle boom. Is this angle acceptable or do I need to make changes to get it exactly at 45 degrees? I'm thinking the 3 degrees is in the seat tube to fork notch.

I kind of figured that it wouldn't make much difference, but the way the plans read, it seemed pretty crucial. I did a little grinding on the rear seat tube where it meets the rear fork and its at 46 degrees. I'm calling it close enough.

You always get some small differences in each build. Small differences are no problem. In this case it's the seat angle.
Don't worry about it. My build isn't perfect and I did a 1, 5 hour ride today and it went great. The bike rides good. I went even faster than I go with my lightweight city bike

One more thing. Some people have problems with 2 points on the frame that are a bit weaker. You can easily ad some supports by adding an extra plate or make small triangles. It's where the part that holds the wheel, comes together with the part that holds the back of the seat and where the arms are mounted to the rest of the frame.