PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Latvia :)

LvChopper
10-24-2014, 12:20 PM
I have just made a Students' learning compant (for info look at ja-ye.org). The company is called ''Latvian Chopper" the idea is to build chopper bicycles and trikes, to sell or rent in Latvia. But the thing is, I can't find where to buy a rear wheel, i was looking for one like on the Overkill Choper, but couldn't find anything eaven similar to it. I would like to build something like the Overkill Chopper, but lower, and with Classic Chopper style Handlebars. I'm looking for any kind of help.

Twinkle
10-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi
and welcome from the UK ,

Have you bought the plans for the chopper as it shows you how to build the wheel there , Most of the rear wheels used are home built as they are "special to type "
some people have modified motorcycle wheels and made adapters .

Good luck in your new venture and dont forget the photos , we like photos

regards emma

darnthedog
10-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the group LVChopper
Emma is correct in that the Overkill wheel build is in the plans for the Overkill Chopper. There are no suppliers of the wheel. Please we love photos so when you get to building your fleet besure to share the photos. There is also wheel building tutorial in the tutorial links above to assist with spoking up a wheel. But it is not the Overkill wheel. It is a general guide on spoking up any wheel you chose to build.