PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Barrie

Kippax Crew
06-01-2012, 12:12 AM
I just thought Id say a brisk hello from Barrie Ontario to all the creative members here on the AZ site. Id also like to thank Brad and Kat for a wonderfull and infromative site you have created. My son and I have had many great hours tinkering on different projects especially tearing apart bikes and thinking new ways to make different ones. We are getting near to the end of our second and third projects now. Thanks for the inspiration and especially for helping to bring me and my children a little closer together now that we have bike building in common. This is where we are with our Voyager and Bully combo now hopefully the wheel I ordered will be in soon and we will all be zipping around town and I'll have a little cheaper way to work for the summer. Its not as pretty as some of the bikes Ive seen in the gallery but for a first recumbent bike I'm damed proud of it, and my son loves to hear all the comments from his friends and people around town as they see me zip past.

Thanks again The Kippax Crew

darnthedog
06-01-2012, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the crew- looks pretty good from here.

KoolKat
06-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Greets from Northern Ontario near the flood zone, and thanks. Welcome to the AZ family. :)