PDA

View Full Version : Misfits on Bikes International club forming.

Dr. Smooth
12-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Hi, folks, after the response I got from suggesting a Misfits on Bikes club or MOB, I think it's time to organize. I am asking all of my appointees to contact me and we will get to writing some kind of membership stuff. Remember, no spandex, no helmets, and all bike types and riders are welcome. Except Tour de France wannabees. Expect barbeques, poker runs, pub crawls, and more barbeques. I'll post my email soon.

Pat Kiefer aka Dr.Smooth

Dr. Smooth
12-12-2009, 02:16 AM
You Aussies can be members too, but I need to appoint a hazing director. I am coming up with by-laws for membership. We must weed out the wussies and crybabies.

PeterT
12-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Apart from the slight fact that riding without helmets is a fine-able offence here in South Australia, i am in agreeance with the proposed actions

PeterT

chainmaker
12-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Interested here and in agreement , alas I dont partake in the brew any longer....but I still manage to be a misfit otherwise, and the helmet thing here gotta wear one, town bylaws, and "why isnt daddy wearing one" thing.
Cheers
:punk::xmas:Chainmaker:xmas::punk:

HPVTraveler
12-12-2009, 01:11 PM
WOO HOO !!!

Sounds like the partay is in north central Florida. For the most part anyway, kids by law have to wear helmets. So far it is only optional for adults to wear helmets when riding a pedaled bike.

Not sure how many of you know this but ... Here in Florida when you ride a 49cc and up scooter or motercycle helmets are NOT required by law to be worn. If the rider has $10,000 in health & life ins..

My personal wheels is a Honda Silver Wing '03 scooter 550cc. Ridden year round even when in the winter air hits 10-20 degrees. Yes it gets cold in Fla. but dosen't last long.

HPVTraveler

Happy Trails Everyone :sunny:

imdegman
12-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Sounds like my kinda club. T-shirts, cargo pants, and sneakers. Booya! Maybe we can design a carbon fiber helmet that looks like Doc's Sombrero for those that can't ride around in bare skulls! Or, a helmet that fits down over the eyes and has built in goggles, and looks like a skull...