PDA

View Full Version : New here from Plymouth Ma

chainmaker
10-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Just wanted to introduce Myself here. I just got the warrior, and Street Fox plans , I have never built anything like this before. I am planning on the Street Fox and stretching the frame a little to put a childs seat behind the drivers seat, maybe lower the front end a little. I am sourcing parts right now , I will probabally go with mostly new parts, I am so busy with work, a side business , and another baby on the way what little free time I do have I would rather be building rather than searching for parts ( gotta love internet acess at work ) I am sure I will be in here asking questions and such.

Cheers
Chainmaker

Radical Brad
10-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Welcome!!
Hope to see photos as your build progresses.

Brad

Richie Rich
10-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Welcome, Chainmaker...

You're in good company. There are several members from Eastern Mass and the Cape of Cod in here.

We're a rowdy bunch who enjoy building and sharing knowledge.
The only requirement for membership is a camera. Take LOTS of pictures of your project during construction and post them in the Forums.

And be sure to check out the "Builder's Gallery" to see what the rest of the AZ Krew is up to.

Best of luck with your projects...

...Richie Rich...

pcorbett
10-16-2009, 05:42 AM
Greetings, Pilgrim from across the Bay. I don't know if we're good company but we're here, like it or not. Sounds like the little ones have most of your time. When my little ones were little I would take them with me everywhere I went, canoes and biking mostly. It's a lot of work but it was worth it. Now as young adults they hang out with me to go biking with bikes I made for them.
Sometime we should all meet for a ride at the canal but getting us all there is like herding cats. Hang in there and show us some progress with your builds.

Pete