PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Upstate NY

Lei Isaacs
02-02-2009, 05:23 PM
I will be needing a delta recumbent trike and I want it to be kickin'. You know, I want it to be Atomic Zombie. Raked fork, apehangers tractor seat, purple canflake, rocking gear ratio. Anyone out there build stuff like that or am I gonna have to learn to weld?

rickairmed
02-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Lei I am sure we have members not to far from you but I would say get the welder and learn its not that hard a good number of the members here learned how to weld in order to build their bikes and Trikes . This way when you are out riding it you can be proud to say I built it when somebody asks where did you buy it :D.

Rick

macka
02-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Lei how close are you to Niagara Falls? There is a bike place in Lockport my brother frequents.

sksound5
02-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Where's upstate? I live in Saratoga and am new to this as well

Lei Isaacs
02-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Where's upstate? I live in Saratoga and am new to this as well

Kingston is between NYC and Albany on NYS Thruway in Ulster County. On the Hudson River. lei.isaacs@gmail.com Not too far from Saratoga, people around here drive up there for the races--it's under 100 miles away.

sksound5
02-27-2009, 12:02 AM
Welcome, unfortunately Im not the man to build for you as Im just learning at a snails pace. There is a guy named tomas who is in western mass who is probably closer to you. He apparently has just started as well. I have been reading all his post as he asks alot of good questions. Im still trying to stick metal to metal. If you have a copy of plans for what you want, prebuild up to the welding and find a mig happy friend.