PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Kat has one of those.

AtomicZombie
09-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Who will be the next to show off a completed DeltaRunner?

Brad

TheKid
09-11-2008, 09:56 PM
I already showed mine.

KoolKat
09-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes, TheKid had his done already.

gbbwolf
09-11-2008, 10:30 PM
No money for pillow block's and more wheels.

But I could always build the frame and use parts from my wolf.

But no money for more plans at moment either LOL.

Streetfox is next for me, well a modded streetfox anyways LOL.

Nelson

AtomicZombie
09-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Yes, this is so true! I guess we must say that you had yours before kat had hers then!

Brad

I already showed mine.

TheKid
09-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Nah, Kat's was completed while all I had was a frame meant for 20" wheels. I modded it so I could use the 26" suspension fork that didn't work out on the Hauler, after seeing Kat's completed DR.

Patrike
09-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey Brad

Nice to see the plans up -- credit probably should go to Kat for that - she either did it herself or put a fire under you :>) Anyway -- how did you account for the side load with the standard 26" wheels -- I know it is not not a DW but some may build and try cornering like a bat out of hell -- that reminds me, where is my Meat Loaf CD?

If I was not so busy I think I would get the plans for this and put the Kyoto on hold (even longer). It will be a toss up for the next build - LR or DR.

later
Patrick

Patrike
09-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Never mind -- saw you made wider hubs! I read without looking a pic -- dooo!

Hey Brad

Nice to see the plans up -- credit probably should go to Kat for that - she either did it herself or put a fire under you :>) Anyway -- how did you account for the side load with the standard 26" wheels -- I know it is not not a DW but some may build and try cornering like a bat out of hell -- that reminds me, where is my Meat Loaf CD?

If I was not so busy I think I would get the plans for this and put the Kyoto on hold (even longer). It will be a toss up for the next build - LR or DR.

later
Patrick

KoolKat
09-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Ah, everything we do is a team effort! Been tough staying motivated lately, and my nasty cold this week caused the delay. Video will be done, well, who knows! Brad's working on the Cycle Bully for now; that's the priority. Trying to beat the cold weather and snow that's on the way soon. Getting pretty chilly most nights.

Hey Brad

Nice to see the plans up -- credit probably should go to Kat for that - she either did it herself or put a fire under you :>)

trikeman
09-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Don't sweat the small stuff kat (and its all mostly small stuff). This hobby is sposed to be fun, even for you and Brad. Don't let it become a job. You and Brad have certainly produced enough lately to keep any normal builder dizzy trying to keep up. We will get the rest when its time.

Patrike
09-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Trying to beat the cold weather and snow that's on the way soon. Getting pretty chilly most nights.

I hear yah -- If there was a summer, I missed it -- I wanted to see about getting my garage better insulated so I could build all year -- Not this winter. I may get the Kyoto done in time to put it into storage.

Lunch is over -- back to work.
TGIF -- not really, working in ParrySound again this weekend for my brother. This should be the last weekend - then back to some house chores and building -- that grass is shoulder height now :>)

Patrick